Friday, June 27, 2008

David Snider Requesting Legal Assistance

I am looking for legal help researching, drafting and editing of motions. I need a person or persons knowledgable in Oregon Criminal Law to help with the above. The trial is for the charge of Using, storing and/or diverting "the states water" (which is on my ranch). It is a class B misdemeamor. The trial date is Aug 26-27 2008. The land in question was passed into private ownership by patent. I am not now nor would I ever deny or block the water from or to my neighbors that would damage them. The issues are Constitutional (interferering with the obligation of contracts and expos facto law Article I section 10 ). The judge has not responded to my motions with fact, law or evidence only opinion and is claiming he will not allow the Constitutional issues to be presented before the jury and is setting the trial for a 6 person jury without regard to my written and oral objections. The search warrant and evidence were gathered illegally.I have serious health problems which are part of the reason for my request. Please contact me if you meet the above requirements.

David Kay Snider